The Flex Belt is a company that deals in health care products. The main product sold by this company is The Flex Belt®, an abdominal toning system for strengthening, toning and firming the stomach muscles. This product is cleared by the FDA as a class II medical device for direct to consumer sales.
This belt uses the Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology. This technology stimulates the nerves in the stomach region and forces them to relax and contract. The belt is worn for about 30 minutes daily. It generates comfortable yet deep contractions that target all abs simultaneously. For best results, it is advisable to use this belt, exercise regularly and eat right.
The belt can be used anywhere and at any time. It is a safe device as it conforms to the requirements of the Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC). When used daily, results can be noticed within 4 to 8 weeks. After 8 weeks, it should be used 2 to 3 times a week to maintain the results. This device comes with other accessories such as:
- Medical-grade Gel Pads – these are three pre-positioned pads that cover the external obliques and the central abdomen. They have a unique coating that conducts impulses to the muscles effectively and safely. Gel pads last about 30 sessions and the success of the toning depends on their quality. They can be ordered separately whenever the need arises.
- The Flex Mini® - This product is similar to The Flex Belt®. The only difference is that it is used to tone, lift and firm the back of thighs and the butt.
- The Flex Arms® - This is designed for both women and men. It simultaneously strengthens, tones and firms the triceps and biceps on both arms.
The Flex Belt is a company that sells health care products. It mainly deals with The Flex Belt, an FDA cleared product that tones, firms and strengthens stomach muscles. The manufacturers of The Flex Belt® are a medical device company headquartered in Galway, Ireland. This company has over 40 years of expertise in designing, manufacturing and marketing EMS devices for consumer and medical use.
The The Flex Belt website was created on 09 January 2008. This means that it is more than 4 years old. The offices of this company are located at 0765 Pacific Coast Highway #168 Malibu, CA 90265. The email address of the company is email@example.com and the fax number is (310) 362-0582. The US Toll free telephone number is (855) 353-9432 and the international number is (310) 362-0581.
The IP address of the company is 188.8.131.52 and it is hosted at Redland, California, United States.
The Flex Belt seems to work effectively on some people. However, there are those who are not completely satisfied with the results. Below is some positive and negative customer feedback.
- I was very impressed with a powerful contraction The Flex Belt gave me. I train my abs hard and I can testify that if increase the intensity to higher levels, even very fit people are going to be able to get a good ab workout. I now use it in addition to my current workout program just to take me to the next level. The Flex Belt is the real deal.- Lee
- When you juggle a career, socializing and everything else, products that can help you get in shape without stepping out of your front door are always a bonus. I have been using the product for the past few weeks now and have to say I am impressed with the results. It's easy...I can just pop it on when I am getting ready, and tone up at the same time. It's great. - Liz McClarnon
- I have been using the Flex Belt for over 30 days. I purchased The Flex Belt® and Flex Arms so I could better define those specific muscles. Both are amazing and make you look and feel great. I recommend these products for anyone looking for the same effect. Also, I look forward to continuing the use of my Flex Belt and Flex Arms. - Andrew C.
- It works quite well...I mean you still need to watch what you eat, go to the gym, etc...but I have noticed more definition in my abs - dont get me wrong it's not a miracle in a belt...you have to work at it by exercising and eating right. but it is a great tool to have too...I have been using it since early March and so many people have told me that I look alot thiner (I am a new mom and hade a C-section) but with this belt it's not so hard to take off the inches on your waist! Anyone that says it doesnt work is probably eating cupcakes and pizza, and not working out... - D. Andrea
- I must admit that the flex belt has improved my balance and i can see a difference when i participate in activities that i participated in before. i can do lungs and dips with more balance (it has always been a challenge for me to do them without a dowel). the ab excercises i have done before the ab belt, i can do better especially stablization excercises. but the flex belt definately did not do what i thought it was going to do so i am a little disappointed.
As one customer put it, this is not a miracle belt. From the feedback, it seems to work more effectively when combined with regular exercise and a nutritious diet. It is not also a weight loss product. Its work is to help tone, firm and strengthen the stomach muscles.
The fact that The Flex Belt has been cleared by FDA for toning, strengthening and firming the stomach muscles gives this company some business credibility. The products come with a 2 year warranty which acts as a guarantee of their quality and effectiveness.
This product has been endorsed by a number of professional athletes and celebrities. These include Denise Richards, Lisa Rinna, Adrianne Curry and Jerry Rice. The products of this company have also been featured in leading magazines such as Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Daily Mail, Self Magazine, Reveal Magazine, USA Today and OK magazine. The products are also sold through Amazon where they have received numerous reviews.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given this company a low business credibility of F on a scale of A to F. BBB gave this rating because in the last 3 years, it has received 13 complaints regarding the products and services offered by this company. The complaints were about sales/advertising, collection/billing, service/products, delivery and warranty/guarantee. However, the company resolved most of the complaints with the help of BBB. The link to this company's BBB page is http://www.bbb.org/us/Find-Business-Reviews/url/www_theflexbelt_com.
The Flex Belt website is quite popular based on its global ranking by Alexa and Compete. Alexa has ranked this website at number 150,290 out of 30 million domains in the world. A low ranking like this means that the website is popular. Compete has ranked this website at number 10,242 which means that the site is quite popular. This website is ranked at number 48,798 in the USA from where it gets roughly 57% of its visitors.
Google has given this website an excellent pagerank of 6 out of 10 and a good SEO score of 75.5%. The website has 876 sites linking in.
This website gets about 18,524 unique visitors daily and approximately 35,196 daily pageviews. The website is worth about $29,608.
The Flex Belt company is well represented in the leading social media networks making its social media presence good. For instance, a look at its Facebook page shows a lot of activity including questions, answers and comments. It has 28,972 likes and 191 talking about the company. These figures are quite impressive. Fans can follow this company at http://www.facebook.com/flexbelt.
The company is doing equally well on Twitter with 10,528 Tweets, 26,160 Followers and a Following of 46. The link to their Twitter page is https://twitter.com/flexbelt.
This company also has a very active and interactive Google+ page with customers giving feedback about their experience with these products. The Google+ page is https://plus.google.com/114311373353590727223?prsrc=3.
The company has an active blog with lots of videos uploaded. The blog was last updated on 13th October. The link to the blog is http://www.theflexbelt.com/blog/15-minute-abs-workout. The products of this company have also been extensively featured on You Tube.
Ordering goods on the The Flex Belt website is safe and 100% guaranteed. This is because the company uses a secure (https://) connection when taking payment information from customers.
The website utilizes an industry standard state-of-the-art, secure socket layer checkout system that makes online shopping very safe. Order information is delivered directly to the website through a secure-session encryption process. The information is usually scrambled even before it reaches the website and this makes it impossible for unauthorized people to access it.
In addition, Google has listed this website as safe. A Google diagnostic test carried out on 9 of the pages showed that this website is not suspicious, does not host malware and does not function as an intermediary for infection of other sites. This information can be found at http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=www.theflexbelt.com.
The top-level package sold by this company is The Flex Belt. The package includes:
- The Flex Belt
- Gel Pads
- Rechargeable Power Supply Unit
- Belt extension for anyone whose waist is more than 44 inches
- Instructions manual
- Free 30 day access to The Flex Belt Meal Planner
- Bonus one year subscription to Men's Health, Woman's Health, Esquire, Elle, Travel & Leisure or Cosmopolitan Magazine (US residents only)
The prices of the products sold by this company are as shown below.
- 1 Flex Belt = $199.99
- 2 Flex Belts = $349.00 (a $50 saving)
- 3 Flex Belts = $499.99 (a $100 saving)
- 4 Flex Belts = $649.99 (a $150 saving)
Below are the prices of additional Gel Pads:
- 1 Set = $14.99
- 2 Sets = $27.99 (a $2 saving)
- 3 Sets = $38.99 (a $6 saving)
- 4 Sets = $47.99 (a $12 saving)
The company also sells other accessories like:
- The flex mini - $199.00
- The flex arms - $199.00
The price of The Flex Belt is higher than the price of similar products sold by other companies. This could be because it comes with free meal planner and free one year subscription to a magazine. Below is a price comparison with similar products.
- 1 Flex Belt - $199.99 (excluding shipping)
- Contour AB Belt - $179.80 (excluding shipping and tax)
- Slendertone System Abs Male - $119.99 (excluding shipping)
- Vibro Belt - $120.00 (excluding shipping)
The Flex Belt ships it products to customers in different parts of the world. Orders can be placed online, through telephone calls, money order or fax. Orders placed before 6.00 pm are usually shipped the next business day. The delivery time depends on the shipping method used and the destination. Below are the available shipping methods and estimated delivery time.
- Priority Mail (domestic orders) – 2 to 4 business days
- USPS Express Mail (domestic orders) – 1 to 2 business days
- First Class Shipping (domestic orders) – 3 to 7 business days
- USPS International Parcel Post (International orders only) – 5 to 8 business days
The shipping rates vary depending on shipping method used and the destination. Below are the shipping rates.
- Priority Mail (domestic orders) – $15.95
- USPS Express Mail (domestic orders) – $39.95
- First Class Shipping (domestic orders) – $7.95
- USPS International Parcel Post (International orders only) – $29.95
The Flex Belt allows customers to pay for purchases using a number of convenient methods. Payment is done through the secure https:// connection of this website. This safe connection ensures that cards are protected from credit card fraud.
The website accepts different credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card. Your credit card statement will show a charge from ‘TheFlexBelt.com‘.
The sellers of The Flex Belt believe that their products are of highest quality and that they work effectively. These products come with a 2 year warranty that covers any defects in manufacture. If a defect occurs, the customer is supposed to call the company for return information. The warranty does not cover damage that is caused by an unsuitable power supply, high voltage surges from external sources, corrosive environments, extreme cold or heat, modification, moisture, accidents, misuse or abuse. The warranty does not also cover normal wear and tear of gel pads.
In addition, all orders come with a 60 day money-back guarantee. Users should expect to see results within 4 to 8 weeks of using these products. If you are not 100% satisfied with the products, you can request for a refund within 60 days from the date you placed the order. The return/refund process is hassle free as there are no questions asked. The company does not however refund insurance, handling and shipping fees. All returns are charged a restocking fee of $7.95. You are responsible for shipping charges for the returned products unless the products did not work when you first received them.
There were a number of customers who were happy with the fact that The Flex Belt honors its return/refund policy. Below is the feedback from one of the happy customers.
- I bought the belt, and although I felt it work my abs, I showed no results as far as weight loss. That's not what this belt is good for. I was looking for a quick weight loss product and found out that this belt it not it. I therefore decided to get a refund and pay for gym membership. One good thing I can say is they were very quick and gave me no hassle when I wanted a refund! - Nicknac
Get Get Free Priority Shipping @ The Flex Belt
Get Free Shipping Coupon Code: FLEXFREESHIP @ The Flex Belt
Get Get 10% Off The Flex Belt @ The Flex Belt
Get The Flex Belt - 10% Off @ The Flex Belt
Best Available The Flex Belt Coupon: